Int'l Championships - Las Hadas Resort, Manzanillo
2016 ILDC World Team Championship - Players Fact Sheet2016 International Long Drive Players Fact Sheet World Team Championship When: November 06th to November 13th 2016 - World Team Championship Where: Host Venue: Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina Where: Host Hotel: Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina Hotel Fee: This Year you have three options for accommodations, however space is limited on the upgraded rooms. This will be on a first pay first serve basis and will be subject to the availability at the hotel. All rooms are based on double occupancy
Which means you will share your room with another hitter or family or friend, unless you pay the full amount for the room. You are responsible for your own flight. The athletes, families and friends MUST book their accommodations through the ILDC, no exceptions. Anyone who does not book their accommodations through the ILDC for this event will be charged additional fees for ILDC related concessions. (Transportation, Dinners, Award Ceremonies, special ILDC functions etc.)
Room Option #1 – BBC Jr. Suite (Standard Room) - $600.00 USD per person
Room Option #2 – Fantasy Suite No pool - $710.00 USD per person
Room Option #3 – Fantasy Suite With Plunge Pool - $775.00USD per person
Included in Hotel Package:
This is an “all-inclusive plan” and includes the following:
• All Food - including 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and snacks
• All Beverages - including house brand liquor, draft beer, and wine by the glass (Note: premium liquor is available to you at a cost of $35.00 USD per night per person as negotiated) Payment must be made in advance
• Awards Banquet Dinner
• Hitters Meeting
• Use of Gym and Steam Room
• Non-motorized water sports kayaks and boogie boards
• Kids clubs and activities (for those wishing to do a family vacation and compete)
• Tax and Service Charges
• Transportation to and from the Hotel and Airport
• Transportation to and from the Hotel and Golf Course
• Hitters will arrive no later than November 06th and depart no earlier than November 13th, 2016.
• PAYMENTS FOR THE HOTEL FEE MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 15th, 2016. A penalty of $100.00 USD will be charged per person, if pre-arrangements haven’t been made with the Directors of the ILDC. This policy will be strictly adhered to this year.
• Entry Fee payment of $450.00 USD must be made in CASH upon your arrival date November 06th to a designated staff member of the ILDC.
Prize Purse: Is solely based on entry fees – if we have a full field of 80 hitters, the purse would be as follows 80 x $400.00 = $32,000.00. However, if we only field a total of 40 hitters the prize purse is as follows: 40 x $400.00 = $16,000.00 USD.
Teams – This is on a first come first serve basis. Which means you can secure your team’s entry by submitting the 5 names on your team, 3 open hitters, 1 female and 1 senior, and paying for the team’s hotel fee early.
• Each Country may submit 3 Paid Teams; the 4th Team will be put on a stand-by list until the availability can be determined on September 01st 2016
The International Long Drive Challenge
B1475 Concession Road #8
Beaverton, Ontario (Canada)
Toronto, ON Canada
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 647.965.3980